Monday, June 19, 2006

Our Second Guest Post!

I have ONLY REVOLUTIONS from Mark Danielewski on hold (NYP at this point). I'll probably buy a copy as well for myself, but this way I can read it first and make sure. I share collection development for fiction with a lot of different people, so someone else ordered this book. I checked our catalog and ordered HOUSE OF LEAVES so that when people read this book, they'd have the earlier book from Danielewski to read as well.

John KlimaTeen Librarian/Systems AdministratorFranklin Township Public Library

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

The cover art for "Only Revolutions" is intense!

7:09 PM  
Blogger Little Willow said...

House of Leaves is creepy, deep, twisted, and has its own soundtrack - Haunted, the second album by Poe, who just happens to be his sister.

Whenever customers ask me about Lost by Gregory Maguire, I recommend that they read House of Leaves instead.

What is the plot of Only Revolutions?

8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home